addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Animal Advocates of Arizona Message Board › Sponsorship and Raffle Ticket Forms

Sponsorship and Raffle Ticket Forms

Melody
user 8844415
Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for participating in this wonderful fundraiser for Ironwood Pig Sanctuary!

If you haven't done so yet, please e-mail me at peaks4pigs@gmail.com to receive your forms. Here are some responses to frequently asked questions that may help you:

Q: Do I have to get sponsors AND sell raffle tickets?

A: Nope! Feel free to do one or the other... OR both!

Q: When are the hikes?

A: Hiking is independent. You can hike from anywhere in the world! Invite friends to join you, or follow Peaks for Pigs on Facebook to find out where others are hiking during the event and join them. https://www.facebook....­

Q: Is there a way for people to sponsor me on-line?

A: People can donate to Ironwood through the PayPal function on their website. Just note the donation on your sponsorship form, and PLEASE ask your sponsor to note that the donation is for you and Peaks for Pigs.

Q: Will I receive physical raffle tickets to deliver to people who purchase them?

A: Just bring your raffle ticket sales form and collected money to the celebration dinner at Green on May 5th at 4:00 p.m. (This is a separate Meetup event. Please RSVP for this one, too!) We'll create physical tickets when you give us the information. The drawing will be held at about 5:00 p.m. that evening.

Q: What if I can't make it to the celebration dinner at Green to turn in my money or raffle ticket sales?

A: Please contact Melody Hodges at peaks4pigs@gmail.com to make arrangements for pick-up service!

Q: Who can I contact if I have other questions?

A: Please feel free to e-mail Melody Hodges at peaks4pigs@gmail.com with any questions you may have!

Peace, love & piggies,

Melody