addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Animal Advocates of Arizona Message Board › feral cats

feral cats

Jewel
highhopes05
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
I am the organizer of the Feral Cat Friends group.
http://animaltalk.mee...­
I am hoping that members of this group would find it in their heart to step up for these forgotten cats. The cats live a very hardscrabble life. Many are seen as just a nuisance, that should be "gotten rid of". I am wondering if anyone would volunteer to take over a feeding station along I-17 between Bell Rd and Deer Vally. Also we are always in need of donations of canned cat food. We have not been approved for our nonprofit status as of yet, but are waiting approval. I am also interested in forming a coalition to speak to property owners about the benefits of TNR and persuading them to allow feeding stations on their property. I have put together a great presentation but from prior experience feel we should present as a group. Any help in the matter is most appreciated. The cats will really appreciate this. Thank you,
Jewel
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”. Mahatma Gandhi