Another year, another Christmas party (albeit a little after Christmas, and technically in the new year)! Four hours of fantastic fun!
There's going to be a lot going on, so I'm actually making a list (and checking it, twice, too!)
1. We'll start with an Appetizers and Desserts potluck. Bring what you like, bite-size portions, preferred -- please no chips, hummus, and salsa! Drinks provided, but please feel free to bring something to imbibe.
2. We will have games (fun!) with prizes (fun!), courtesy of Jay!
3. We will have a pink elephant gift exchange. Bring something knitterly (whatever that means to you). Under $15. This is a great time to regift. One exception ... no crap yarn (which in the past has meant acrylic)!!! There will be stealing.
4. Yarn and item exchange. So popular last year we're repeating. A table will be set out for you to bring yarn you're setting adrift as well as items you've handmade but that didn't work out for you. Your "meh!" is someone else's "that's perfect."
Is that enough? No, of course not!
5. Goodie bag! Everyone who attends will get a special gift bag with ... wait for it ... goodies!
Don't forget your knitting ... we usually actually get knitting done, too.
Don't be a stranger ... this is a time to get to know more new people and be with old friends as well. We always have a blast ('cause Beth is a fabulous host!). Hope to see you all there!