addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor PHP Message Board › Downtown Meetings?

Downtown Meetings?

A former member
Post #: 14
Barracuda, the place where Jon and I work, is willing to loan out the front room for meetup gatherings. It's got a bigass projector, and is right downtown. The only drawback is that it would cost money to park, unless the meetings were to be hosted on Sundays.

Barracuda Networks
317 Maynard Street
Ann Arbor, MI
DanRomanchik
DanRomanchik
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
I like the idea of downtown meetings, and as far as parking goes, street parking is free after 6pm.
Tony H.
tonyhoban
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 1
I kinda like where we are at.