addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Annapolis Movie Club Message Board › Discounted meals with movie ticket in the mall?

Discounted meals with movie ticket in the mall?

Ashley
user 13095062
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 79
Anyone know if there are any places in the mall, restaurant or food court, that give you a discount or meal special when you purchase a movie ticket that day? I know there is a discount with Maggie Moo's, but I'm looking for some place to grab dinner before or after the movies. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Ashley - I was wondering the same thing so I did a Google search and found this link:

www.annapolis.com/movie-delicious-deal­-westfield-annapolis-mall

My son's girlfriend works at BowTie at the mall so I'll see if she knows of any other discounts as well.

Nice meeting you last night!

Ashley
user 13095062
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 80
Thanks for the info Stephanie. Appreciate it. I'll have to check out some of the places and see what the deals are. I'll post when I find out :) Nice meeting you too!
Ashley
user 13095062
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 81
Okay, the Nando's Peri Peri deal is that when you buy one of their meals, you get a movie ticket for $7 to used any time. The ticket doesn't expire.
A former member
Post #: 1
You can get $7 Green coupons at Noodles & Co as well as Potbelly's. I used to work at the theatre. Sometimes AAA and other membership clubs will sell these discounted vouchers to you as well. You can buy them at military bases in the area as well.
Ashley
user 13095062
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 82
Punk's Backyard Grille offers 15% off your order when you present a same day movie ticket. Too bad they close at 9.