South Florida, South, FL
The Fantastic Florida Dead of Winter Photography Workshop Get-Away
Come Enjoy a Great Weekend of Photographing Wildlife, Nature Trails, Butterflies, Exotic Birds, and South Beach Art Deco Architecture
A Fun, Relaxing, Slow -Paced Weekend in the Warm South Florida Weather Enjoying the Diverse Beautiful Nature Saturday and Sunday March 4th & 5th, With Get-Together Dinner at 8pm On Friday the 3rd
* Group Dinners on Friday and Saturday Nights INCLUDED
* Transportation Friday Night thru Sunday Night
* On-Location Group and One-On-One Training Every Day
* Awesome Nature Trails, Wetland Boardwalks, Stunning Wildlife, Exotic Birds, *The Largest Butterfly Park in the World and the Country’s Largest Free-Flight Hummingbird Aviary
* All Entrance Fees Included
* An Afternoon in Famous South Beach, Miami
Member of Arundel Camera Club
I live in QA County and consider myself an amateur, but surprise myself occasionally.
Hi! I'm an amateur photographer. I love the thrill of capturing "it", whatever that may be.
Photography is my passion. Wide to tele, people places and things.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.