addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Established group seeks another. (Pathfinder.)

Established group seeks another. (Pathfinder.)

A former member
Post #: 271
Greetings all.

We have an established and comfortable Pathfinder group that has an opening after a member's departure. We are at the perfect place to insert a new player, so I thought I would present the opening to Meetup. The new player would be able to play almost any class/race combo available and at level 4.

If you'd like more information please feel free to message me or email me at JsnRBsh @ att.net.

Thank you.

-J.
Kevin W.
user 19735101
South Lyon, MI
Post #: 9
I can hear the crickets as they chirp lol, We dont bite! ... well they dont xD lol