addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › College D&D club grants

College D&D club grants

A former member
Post #: 3
http://www.wizards.co...­

Sounds like a good deal if you have a college or university D&D club or want to start one.
Jeffrey N.
user 3527962
Seattle, WA
That's a nice program. Now if we could only figure out a way to get it to apply to us...
A former member
Post #: 11
I work at UM ?? I have some gamer friends who work at UM. But, we don't know any student gamers. I doubt if any among my gamer friends is motivated enough to set this up--we need a young, enthusiastic type--like a student.
DAMAN
Daman420
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 9
send an email to symbiot hes in our group and hes a student at the u i think!
A former member
I am a graduate student at the U. Right now I am on a city computer though, so it is blocking me from wizards of the coast =(. I will see what I can later at a more friendly computer.

daver