addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Royal Oak Ongoing game

Royal Oak Ongoing game

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi I'm interested in running a reoccurring game as I've got a game idea worth about 12-20 hours of play time. I'm hoping for 5 players, to run through it with 2 - 4 hour sessions at a time. I'm thinking of hosting in the Royal Oak Public library or anywhere nice and public I can find in the Royal Oak Area. (I'm open to ideas as the library closes at 9pm)

The game I'm thinking of running is a nice mix of play styles. It will be D&D 3.5 with some house rules. I frown heavily on Min Maxing and am looking for Role Playing games that make decisions based on their character knowledge not their own. Depending on the group we get I'll vary how strict I'll be with rules: carry weight, spell components, yada yada.

This is a test run for finding good players and good people for future games. I'm under 30 and am hoping for players around that age. But if you're young at heart, and come wanting to have a good time with a group, for a group, you're welcome.

Let me know if interested in joining me, or have ideas for location.