addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › also December

also December

A former member
Post #: 12
Hi all.

I will run a table of D&D v3.5 in December for the non-Thay Campaign players.

We will play a retired RPGA mod--one of the best ever written for our Michigan region. This is a retired mod, and I have the author's permission to run it at this event; this is _not_ an official RPGA event. Rather, it will be a demonstration of what RPGA D&D play is like. So, come give it a try! You will like it! I will also provide information on how you can join RPGA, will have free membership cards, and can tell you how you can play more. RPGA play is a great way to game on your schedule.

Now, particulars:

(1) I will run the mod at level 4. I will bring pre-generated characters, created according to RPGA rules. Mostly only Player's Handbook classes are allowed--and I will stick to PHB so as to make it easier.

(2) The mod takes 4 hours to play, per RPGA rules. I will not time you, but we should try to finish in 3-5 hours. So, if we start at 3pm, then we will be out the door at 8. Please show up on time! If you do, then I will make sure we finish on time. Deal?

(3) Only 4-6 players can play per RPGA rules (and, in fact, the mods are written so that the adventure can best be accomplished by 4-6 players). Because space is limited YOU MUST RSVP with me--MUST MUST MUST!

(4) RPGA mods typically involve 1 investigation, at least 1 diplomatic encounter, and 1-3 combat scenes. This mod is unique in that it adds a bit of comedy to the mix--YOU WILL LOVE PLAYING THIS!

(5) NEW PLAYERS WELCOME. There will be some of us old timers there, so we can help you through the rules.

Again, please contact me if you are interested!

Yours,

B
A former member
Post #: 14
The mod I will run is called "A Mine. A Plan. A Canard. Pandemonium!" Authored by Andrew Nuxoll. It is set in the World of Greyhawk, in the Kingdom of Furyondy. Basic plot: your adventuring party hears about money to be made in a new mithral mine--only problem is that there is something in your way. The mod is written for 4-6 players, level 4. I have pre-generated characters. See you Saturday!