addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › No 4th edition game for July!

No 4th edition game for July!

Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 149
Muhahahaha! I am now an assistant organizer for the meetup group. Someone build me a secret lair in a volcano, rustle me up some minions, and get me one...billion...dollars! Oh, and some sharks with lasers would be nice too, if it's not too much to ask. wink

Sadly, the first thing I must use my newfound power for is to cancel the 4e game this month. Kali's father passed away earlier this week crying and his funeral will be held Saturday afternoon, so we will not be be able to attend the meetup.

I hope someone is able to guest DM or that newcomers can squeeze into other games. Good luck, hope you all have a great time, and please say a prayer to your deity of choice and slay some evil on our behalf!

Hopefully we'll see you all next month, and I will try to squeeze in another game night between now and then once things settle down.

Thanks,
Brian & Kali
A former member
Post #: 2
Please tell Kali that I'm very sorry to hear of her loss.
Jean O.
meowpurple
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 5
Please convey our condolences to Kali. We are very sorry to hear about the loss.
A former member
Post #: 95
Condolances Kali, sorry to hear about your father.