addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Thay in September, 2009

Thay in September, 2009

A former member
Post #: 29
that worked really well last time.
Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 17
I am down I have the 17 and 18th free
A former member
Post #: 109
The next Thay date is Saturday, October 17, 2009.

Start time 3pm. End time ~9pm.

Address:
35432 Tall Pine Road
Farmington, MI 48335

Phone Number:
(248) 442-7462

A former member
Post #: 1
Can't wait, see you all there. I'll be bringing my retooled character to the game in September.

-Faye
Mike S.
user 10401654
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
I'll see you all on Saturday afternoon, October 17.
Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 18
Will be there looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Also would like to ask everyone to ig they can remember to bring there calender with them, so we can if it is ok with Miriam takea look at the playing schedule dates for November and December. With Holiday coming up people tend to get booked up so maybe if we all book early we can figure out the date ahead of time
A former member
Post #: 23
My availability Oct-Dec:

Sat Nov 7; Sat Nov 21; Sat Dec 5; Sat Dec 12 (MeetUp date); Sat Dec 19.

The Nov MeetUp conflicts with UCon (I now only attend UCon and BashCon because they are close and do not require hotel stays--not as grand as GenCon and Origins, but a lot cheaper). I am not asking to have the date changed; I am simply informing y'all that I will not be there.

Surjor
Surjor
Canton, MI
Post #: 19
I guess I should have posted the days that were bad for me too in my post.

Saturday Nov 7th funeral and Saturday December 12th I have a wedding. Both are close family so cannot skip out although I would gladly miss the wedding because I really do not like my future brother in law.

A former member
Post #: 25
Where was our Warmage? We need the blaster mistress and her army!
A former member
Post #: 116
XP was passed out but not items.

I think it was 3000 XP each.

Jonathan got some more for those cool signs. Fred (paladin) got some more for imprisoning the soul of the Heironeous cleric.

Some of the party went back and grabbed the body of the Heironeous cleric. They then took it to Hextor's temple to have it Soulbound.

Items from the body to be discussed next game.

Faye, the party really needs you there next month. It will be rough for them without you.