addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › *sorry* any U of M football fans out there?

*sorry* any U of M football fans out there?

A former member
Post #: 9
I know this is a D&D meetup board but I'm new to the area and don't anyone else to offer this to.

I have two tickets to tomorrow, Saturday Oct 17th game, U of M vs Delaware. Seats are Sec 17 Row 57 seats 15 & 16. I can't go because I can't get off work :( Stubhub wont let me sell them because its too last minute. They are worth $50 each (face value). I will GIVE them to anyone who can get to me before game time. call me at 808-228-1215

Sara
scott
Palintear
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 16
I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'm super fine with free football tickets. Now if you where trying to sell me auto insurance at deep discount rates, that would just be wrong!

Scott
A former member
Post #: 10
you mean you don't want to save $400 a month by switching???
Matt G.
MattGwinn
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 6
I was at the game and Michigan slaughtered Delaware State. UofM had their 4th string QB in the game at the end and they were still scoring. I ahve pics from teh game if anyone is interested.