addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › 4e November Group

4e November Group

Seneca R.
user 9983256
Dexter, MI
Post #: 7
If there is overfill at the other 4e table, I'll run a 4e game for 3rd level as well. I'll also bring an assortment of pregen 3rd level characters, for use either way. Bringing your own using the standard rules for starting at a higher level is fine too.

If I run, it'll be some kind of oneshot, possibly from the delve book, possibly something else.

Brian, if you see this, will you please post your "unique mechanics" you'll be throwing into the mix?
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 167
Will post as soon as I wrap up a couple of emails and post a build for some customers. Should be in the next 10-15 minutes. It's nothing crazy, so I will make sure it's level-compatible with yours just in case I can't make it out.

Brian
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 169
Posted. Characters will be more or less standard 3rd level, so if I can't make it or there is overflow, it should be no problem to use them in your game.