addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Thay 2009 December

Thay 2009 December

Mike S.
user 10401654
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 5
I live on Lester Ave, in Ypsi Twp, although I may be on the north side of Ypsi around 2pm. I think I would have to meet you guys for carpooling to be practical.
A former member
Post #: 38
I do not need a ride my reply got accidentally sandwiched - I was just replying that I will be there :D.
A former member
Post #: 21
Any chance of an extra game the first weekend of January? 1st, 2nd, or 3rd?
A former member
Post #: 22
Carpooling: Lets plan to leave Beau's at 2:15 pm.
Beau, could you post your address or email Mike so that he can meet us at your place.

See you both then.

I live on Lester Ave, in Ypsi Twp, although I may be on the north side of Ypsi around 2pm. I think I would have to meet you guys for carpooling to be practical.

A former member
Post #: 120
I don't know about an extra game in January, but those dates would work for a replacement game in January. I have a Pie Con conflict for the regular January game.

The Con is in Ypsilanti and is free if any of you are interested in attending.

The organizer is Matt Gwinn who has attended a few of the Ann Arbor Kings events.
scott
Palintear
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 20
Pie Con? whats that? Free Pie?love struck
Mike S.
user 10401654
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 6
Okay, I'll plan to be to Beau's between 1:30-2:00, and we'll go from there.
A former member
Post #: 121
Host: Matthew Gwinn
628 Nash Ave
Ypsilanti, MI 48198 US

When: Saturday, January 9, 1:00PM
Phone: 734-475-2627

PieCON will be held on Saturday January 9th. As most of you know, Kristina has moved to Midland, so PieCON will be located at Matt and Janet Gwinn's home in Ypsilanti - same place as last year. As with previous PieCONs there will be lots of games, fun and food for everyone. Bring a new game and a friend - Pie always loved to meet new people.

We will have Arkham Horror set up in one room, we'll have a space set up for cards games and we will have space for roleplaying. If you would like to run a game, contact Matt so we can have a T-shirt for you. We will be providing free PieCON duffle bags for everyone and t-shirts to DMs and those who help set up.

PieCON is a time for us to celebrate and pay tribute to the memory of our dear friend Pie. It is also a time for us to help raise money for a worthy cause. This years charity is the American Diabetes Association. We raised over $400 last year and we'd like to match that goal. All moneys collected will be donated in Pie's name.

Matt will be making a turkey and his chicken soup, janet is baking cookies and we will have a variety of chips and beverages. If you would like to bring something to help chip in, feel free.

For more information about the con please contact
Kris - faywhen @gmail.com or 989-486-3018
Matt - mattgwinn @hotmail.com or 734-652-9693

And if you know of anyone that isn't on the invite list that would like to come feel free to pass this invitation along - EVERYONE is welcome. If you know someone that didn't get an invite, contact Matt about adding them to the list or updating their email address.

Spread the word.

,Kris & Matt