addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Post-Apocalyptic Game In Works

Post-Apocalyptic Game In Works

Reino
user 3679999
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 7
Hey everyone,

I am building a post-apocalyptic campaign world from scratch and I will be starting a roleplaying group in it.

Right now I am looking for information about what people like about post-apocalyptic roleplaying games. I made a survey on survey monkey to order to get some of this information from roleplayers around the area.

http://www.surveymonk...­

If you are interested in a in depth roleplaying game, please fill out the survey and contact me through here.
scott
Palintear
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 19
Are you trying to create/invent a new game or are just going to run a Post-Apocalyptic campaign in a already existing game?

just wondering

Scott

Reino
user 3679999
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 9
I am not planing on inventing a game system from scratch, but I AM planing on creating the world and plot from scratch. I find that I often tweak game systems to fit the particular DMing and playing styles of the group, but I do this iin a democratic manor so most people usually agree to game system tweaks.

A asked a question about what people think is a good game system for a post-apoc campaign on the survey, I a more interested in plot stuff usually.