addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › todays meetup

todays meetup

Dennis D.
user 2422415
Group Organizer
Ypsilanti, MI
The number seems, and is really high for our normal Saturday meetup. That is because it is actually two parties. One is this Meetup event, and the other is my wife celebrating 25 years of sobriety. There may be some crossover between groups, but largely the Meetup is D&D and the other party is Board/card games. There is plenty of room. I have 7 areas for gaming and have had almost 50 people at the HalloCon event in October.

The best space for the Meetup is the basement, where we will start. My wife's party will largely be on main floor I will have a cooler downstairs to put pop in. I won't have any pop on hand the way we do at the Clubhouse. We will still order group pizza around 5:30.

Call me with questions at 734-218-0388

Dennis
Brian S.
Alberand
Garden City, MI
Post #: 195
Hey Dennis,

Thank you for letting us use your place for the meetup. You've got a great setup for it, and the simple edition of doors makes it much easier to hear and respond to what's going on at your table. smile