addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Ann Arbor Area RPG & D&D Group Message Board › Waterford DnD game

Waterford DnD game

Tygolia
Tygolia
Waterford, MI
Post #: 5
I've been running a homebrew system and campaign world on and off for the past 25 years and am looking for two new players to fill the ranks. If you enjoy Conan and The Game of Thrones more than Lord of the Rings this might be a game for you. You wont find a +1 sword made from a factory with a number stamped on them here, instead if you're lucky you will find a blade with a name and rich history behind it. My system offers armor soak, hit location, spell points and a whole lot more.

If you're interested look at www.freewebs.com/tyror or give me a call at 248 660 3447

We will be playing in Waterford every other Saturday or thereabouts.