WorldFest is the biggest all-vegan festival in Southern California!
Get your Early Bird General Admission ticket to WorldFest for only $5 (plus $1.27 service fee). Sale Ends Apr 30, 2013. General Admission after 5/01/13 is $9 at the door, or can be purchased online by May 17th:
LA's Green, Compassionate Living, Music Festival
WorldFest is a solar-powered celebration of music, the environment, animals and humanity. We’re helping people learn what they can do for the Earth and its inhabitants.
The WorldFest 2013 Earth Day Festival will be held on Sunday, May 19th, 2013, from 10:30am to 7:00pm, at the beautiful outdoor setting of Woodley Park in Lake Balboa, CA. We will welcome our attendees to a magnificent day filled with entertainment, education and enlightenment. The combination of great music, empowering speakers, environmental, humanitarian and animal welfare non-profits, kid's activities and a delicious food court make for an earth-friendly experience that is sure to be inspiring and enjoyable for all.
Here's What's Happening at WorldFest this Year:
- Main Stage - bigger-name bands and celebrity speakers.
- Earth Lounge - singer/songwriters, jazz, rock, funk, and world music groups and poets.
- EcoTent - speakers, discussions, and displays about sustainable living and current environmental issues
- Healthy Hut - speakers, discussions, and displays about health including yoga, meditation & cooking demos.
- Animal Film Pavilion - films, speakers, and displays about the human-animal relationship
- Art Avenue - Engaging art work with a message of sustainability, humane issues or environmentalism
- Exhibitors - more than 100 companies and organizations showcasing their products or eco- and animal-friendly messages.
- Kids' Kingdom- storytelling, face painting, and children's entertainers and other activities!
- Oasis Beer and Wine Garden brought to you by the Lagunitas Brewing Company - Refresh yourself in the Oasis located near the Main Stage!
- Animal Adoptions - dogs, cats, rabbits and lots of animals looking for good homes!
- ATM Access: There is an ATM machine on the grounds of WorldFest.
- Bring your own water bottle to WorldFest for FREE FILTERED DRINKING WATER!
Free water* at WorldFest! We are pleased to say that this year we have Lifesource Water Systems filtering our water for us. Please stop by the booth for more information. (* water is free if you bring your own cup or bottle. We will also be selling steel bottles and you can get a compostable cup for $1.
Admission prices! Get Presale tickets here - https://worldfestevents.com/presale.php - Presale tickets until May 1st- $5 order here! At the Festival - General Admission- $9 - Seniors over 60 - $5 - Ride your bike to WorldFest - $5 - Take the Metro - $5 (show your pass or ticket for the day) - Kids 12 and under - FREE - 91406 zip code residents - FREE (with proof of residence) Tickets are tax deductable Towards Freedom is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
Pets are not allowed this year except for service animals. We are so sorry to say that due to strict Health Department regulations and liability issues we are unable to accommodate your dogs (even on-leash) at the event this year. We are all animal- lovers and this is really disappointing for us. If it was possible for us to have them, we would! However, you can still get your "dog-fix" and all the dog-licks you can handle by visiting the many adoptable dogs from rescue organizations that will be available at the festival. Service animals are allowed. Please have your documentation with you if you can.
Interested in Ride-Sharing to WorldFest Sign up here for an account and become a member of a growing and dynamic community. It is free to join and to use. PickupPals can track the number of rides they have given or taken and the number of miles they have traveled via ride sharing and WorldFest can keep track of the amount of carbon emissions we have collectively reduced as a result!
Biking to WorldFest?
Attendees biking to WorldFest can lock their bikes to our fencing in a specified area and we will have volunteers watch over them until your day is done!
Visiting from out of town?
Make it a WorldFest Weekend. Celebrate with other like-minded friendly folks at any one of these events happening all weekend long! For more info click here, WorldFest Weekend.
We've set up a deal with the Best Western Carriage Inn very close to WorldFest. Call them at[masked] and tell them you would like the "WorldFest negotiated discount" and you will receive a special rate - $95 for king bed, $99 for two queen beds.
We also have a special rate at the Airtel Plaza Hotel. $94 for a deluxe king and double queen rooms. $139 for upgraded, newly renovated "Preferred Rooms." Group/coordinator’s code: WF0518. Attendee’s Code: W0518. Please call 800-2-AIRTEL.
WorldFest is located at the Northern end of Woodley Park in Lake Balboa, CA. Parking $5.
6350 Woodley Ave.
Thomas Guide page 531
View Map • Directions
Go Metro to WorldFest
Just take the Metro Orange Line to the Woodley Station to access Woodley Park. Plan your trip at www.metro.net or call 1-800-COMMUTE. Download a PDF of the Metro Orange Line.