addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Animal Protection & Rescue League Message Board › HELP ANIMALS while watching HOCKEY!

HELP ANIMALS while watching HOCKEY!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Fellow Animal Lovers! Want to HELP ANIMALS while WATCHING HOCKEY? This great organization my hubby and I volunteer with needs your help! H.O.P.E. (Helping Out Pets Everyday) is doing a fundraiser to help save more animals from being killed in horrible shelters every day. Another awesome part of all this is what YOU get in return - tickets to a kick-ass hockey game! So, if you live in southern California you should really come to this event. I'll see you there!

Who: HOPE and Ontario Reign Hockey team
What: Fundraiser and hockey game
Where: Citizen's Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California (near Ontario Mills mall).
When: Sunday, February 17th. Game time is 3 pm. Doors open at 2 pm. ALL AGES ARE WELCOME!
Price: Tickets are $19. Get them ASAP for Section 119, Lower Level. A donation will be made to HOPE if we sell 100 tickets. Still looking to hit that magic number, so if you want to go the game, please order your tickets now. You can do so on line at:

https://www.formstack...­

Please help us to make this event a success! Thanks so much.

Hope Night - Formstack
www.facebook.com