What we're about
Future: Find the next big thing in building
Inspirations . Connections . Buildings
We are writing to invite your support of “archiparties”, an industry event featuring 9 building / property related startups at Blueprint in Berkshire House of Tai Koo Place on 26th May, from 6:30-9pm for around 200 industry guests. They are here to meet new business partners, launch their brands, hear from thought leaders and gain up-to-date insights on the latest disruptors and innovators.
The relentless pace of change has left no industry intact. The disruptive force of technology can be seen at different points in the long road that is construction, from design right through to managing built assets. From the 3 intakes of carefully selected startups, 9 companies are bringing revolutionary changes to the construction industry.
Archiparties hopes to be the first in a series of events that brings together the tech butterfly and the construction rhinoceros, to see how their unlikely dance develops. Numerous corporate companies has contributed their bit in making this program a grand success. As our name suggests, we intend our events to be fun, and to have fun we need interesting people with their opinions and their ideas. We hope you will be interested in becoming part of disrupting and intelligent community.
• archiparti - Intelligent solution & marketplace for independent architect/interior designers. https://www.archiparti.com/
• SwatchCloud - An online visual material library for architects and interior designers. - http://www.swatchcloud.com/
• actiMirror – a new generation of smart mirrors delivering data analytics and targeted media content to the retail, hospitality and real estate industries - http://www.actimirror.com/
• SnagR – replacing error-prone paperwork with a site inspection and defect management system for engineers - http://www.snagr.co.uk/
• PopScout – Book retail spaces for your pop-up shop as easily as a hotel room - http://popscout.co/
• Block Dox – Enhancing building management with real-time data from loT sensors and predictive AI; via an award-winning software platform and mobile app - http://www.blockdox.co.uk/
• Green City Solutions – A Germany-based biotech and loT startup revitalizing urban environments with smart plant units designed to absorb air pollution - http://greencitysolutions.de/
• Steel Available – A smart sourcing platform for the heavy industry, matching buyers with the right manufacturers and available inventories - http://www.steelavailable.com/
• TingPark – Revolutioning car-parking facilities to improve efficiency and attract physical traffic - http://www.tingpark.com/
More details at https://www.facebook.com/archiparties/
Register at https://www.eventbrite.hk/e/archiparties2016-registration-24915096725?aff=es2