addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arlington Alexandria Shenanigans for 20s/30s Message Board › Its me Jennifer.I am the one whos supposed to host the Zumba meet up

Its me Jennifer.I am the one whos supposed to host the Zumba meet up

Jennifer
user 8854000
Falls Church, VA
Hows everyone doing?Bad news the other day I walked by Curves in Falls church and they have a big sign on the door saying they dont have Zumba on Sundays anymore.I emailed them to ask them why they dont have Zumba on Sundays anymore and no one has gotton back to me.I am really sorry everyone but I think I am going to have to cancel this meet up.Plus recently I hurt my knee really bad and when I went to the doctors last week he told me that I cant work out for a while.

Dont worry we will get togetother soon.Again I am really sorry.Happy Hoildays everyone.