addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anthony Robbins DC Powerteam! Message Board › Reminder of why we are here!

Reminder of why we are here!

user 3965884
Group Organizer
Alexandria, VA
I was reviewing our goals and our plans for growth.  We have 3 new members and we 12.00 towards the meet up costs.  I've also created an easy way to pay dues.
In one of my previous emails to you I set the goals that I'd like to see this group exceed.  I said I want to see us at 200 members, I noticed that I wrote by 2/1/14.  While that is possible and with your help probable, my goal is 200 members by 2/1/15 in essence doubling our membership in one year.

I know we can do this together!

In case you've forgotten it, here is the original welcome letter that was mailed to you when you were accepted in this power team:

Welcome! I'm glad you are interested and take your personal growth seriously.  "our lives are a direct reflections of the expectations of our peer group", Tony Robbins.
So, choosing a group that is committed to growing will support your growth at a higher level than you can on your own.
I respect you for the kind of person you are.  You must be someone who lives life at a higher level and not settle for less.  You must be among the few who do vs the many who talk. A life of fulfillment does not happen by default. We must create it.
I formed this group to  support and challenge you to create an extraordinary life. I hope to provide maximum value for your time and effort.  Together we will make this group successful and  enhance and contribute to each other's lives.
Welcome aboard! Syed

P.s. This group is a more advanced self growth  meet up--i.e those who have done some growth--read, or listened to or have attended personal growth and development seminars by   Anthony Robbin's or other leaders.

This group is for people who are committed and not simply interested in growing, they do whatever it takes.

I also hope this meet up serves not only to connect with other self-growth people but also a place of ongoing learning; this group will not simply meet your basic needs for connection, but challenges you to grow.
We have all had the experience that we can connect with other people for basic friendship and we know also that most of those friendships do not support or challenge our growth.
I am committed to supporting your growth at the highest level and look forward to meeting you.