addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gallery Parties Group! Message Board › Big FREE West Seattle Art Party with Matt Jones - THURSDAY!

Big FREE West Seattle Art Party with Matt Jones - THURSDAY!

Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

When: August 14, 2008 7:00 PM

Hi Art Party Friends!

Join me and my friends as we celebrate the West Seattle Artwalk this Thursday evening! I am hanging a dozen of my most recent pieces at Windermere. Kim Tingley (a realtor at Windermere and friend) is hosting a big "End of The Summer Party" at the art opening and we want all of you to come.

I am thinking if all we show up sometime between 7 and 8, we can all be there at the same time!

It is going to be a beautiful evening so perhaps a walk on the beach would be a perfect way to wind things down. We will have food, wine and some upbeat music! The Windermere office is right in the middle of the artwalk and a perfect place to begin or end the evening. Here's some info from Kim! Enjoy the sunshine!

Warmly, Matt Jones

PS Please pass this free invite to all your cool friends!

Kim Tingley of Windermere is proud to host internationally know abstract expressionist artist and hunger awareness activist, Matt Jones. Over 30 local business owners will be showing local artists from 6-9 pm, this Thursday for the West Seattle Artwalk. Be sure to stop by the Windermere office at 4526 California Ave. SW to view a dozen of Matt's latest pieces and pick up an artwalk map. The last artwalk event of the summer is sure to be fun filled, colorful & lively!

~Kim Tingley~

Windermere Real Estate/West Seattle
4526 California Avenue S.W
Seattle,Wa. 98116­

PS Please call me if you need directions.

Cell # 206-617-0242
Office # 206-935-7200 ext. 174

Learn more here:­