addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ArtForward Message Board › Rubulad Art Collective

Rubulad Art Collective

Andy B.
FluffyNJ
Bedminster, NJ
Post #: 48
Has anyone attended a Rubulad art party? I volunteered at their Pre-Hysteria party and I had a really nice time working with Sari and Chris. The elaborate art parties are hot events that sell quickly. I am amazed how Recession proof these events are. Please share your experience about the event you went to. Also, I am interested in starting an art collective in New Jersey to be a sister community to the Bushwick art scene.