Since we need clean water to make good beer, it is time to get out and do our part. I don't have all the details yet, but we will be doing a stream clean up on May 12th for national stream clean up day. I will post more details as I work them out with RiverLink.
I need to give RiverLink an approximate head count. So, if you think you might come on out, please RSVP yes for now. Once more details are known, you can change your response. Also, we will probably do something fun afterwards.
Ok, here are the details.
* Meet at 11 am behind the Bonefish Grill.
* Wear clothes that can get muddy.
* Bring water and snacks
* Trash bags and gloves will be supplied
* At 2pm Riverlink will have a party at the RiverLink Performance and Sculpture Plaza. This is the new park right around the corner from the Riverlink office on Riverside Drive.
* If people still want to go out after the party, the Wedge is right across the tracks.