addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Asian Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Please help me RSVP for the other "Sesame Chicken" Meetup

Please help me RSVP for the other "Sesame Chicken" Meetup

Alice C.
user 9743639
Group Organizer
Matthews, NC
Hi Asian Culture Meetup Members,

I am so sorry for the confusion, but I just discovered that there are two "Sesame Chicken" Meetups. This one is the first one I posted, where I couldn't figure out how to adjust the price and RSVP settings. After posting it, I edited the details, but turns out, it just posted a whole new Meetup!

There will be a nominal charge of $10 for this Meetup, and RSVPs will close one day prior. If you can still make it, please RSVP for the other "Sesame Chicken" Meetup, the one that shows up on top of this one with these details, so I can cancel this one.

Thank you very much for understanding, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I promise sesame chicken is easier to make than posting this Meetup! Our chef taught us the easiest, most secret recipe he has in his tool chest - you will not find this simple recipe elsewhere!

See you next week,

Alice