If you are available and thinking of participate in the hackathon, go sign up at the link here https://www.imda.gov.sg/impixel/events/xr-hack
If not do join us on the showcase session to see what people have made on Sunday.
XR.Hack Theme - Meta Morphosis
The theme was chosen as we see so many new VR and AR devices launched this year. However most developers and content creators may not have access to these hardware immediately.
This year's hackathon gives us access to the Immersive Experience Lab at Pixel and we would like to challenge participants to use these equipment to further develop their skillset by trying out the new features and making a prototype to feature the use of at least one of them.
These are some available hardware we made available for loan and sharing are:
1) Vive Pro Eye - Eye Tracking
2) Vive Pro - Stereo Cam Hand Tracking and Mixed Reality
3) Bhaptics Suit (Haptics devices onsisting of 5 separate parts: Vest, Hand, Upper Arm, Foot, Face)
4) Lenovo Mirage Solo - Standalone 6DOF with 3DOF controller
5) Oculus Quest - Standalone 6DOF with 6DOF controllers
6) Vive Focus - Standalone 6DOF with 3DOF controller and hand tracking and mixed reality
7) Valve Index Controller - Capacitive based Hand Tracking and Pressure
8) Magic Leap - High end AR headset
9) Aryzon + Pixel 3 mobile phone - Low cost AR headset
10) Manus Gloves - Hand Tracking
11) Pimax - Wide FOV VR headset
Thanks to our partners Pixel, HTC, and AMD for making this event possible.