addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Autism Society Inland Empire Message Board › HF autism/aspergers groups for elementary kids

HF autism/aspergers groups for elementary kids

A former member
Post #: 1
Really looking for groups for high functioning kids with autism/aspergers. My son and I are in lake elsinore. they had a great lego club at the library here but ended it. Hes in 5th grade. Any one know anything????? we are looing to meet other friends with autism
Trinity
user 7906806
Palmdale, CA
Post #: 16
There is one in Orange, CA. It's in the A&B Minds group on Meetup.com. This is a social skills group. They do a 45 minute lesson and then an hour or so of play. My son is in 5th grade also and this has been great for him.
http://www.meetup.com...­