addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [aspergers-81] Connecticut Shooting

From: Lynae
Sent on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:08 PM




--------------------­----------
On Wed, Dec 19,[masked]:40 AM PST January wrote:

>I think it's amazing that we've all come together like this. It's a
>horrible situation, but I've never seen so much activity from this group.
>It's ok to talk about this as long as you need to. Even though people have
>clearly come out and said that Asperger's had nothing to do with it, they
>haven't given an alternative reason why it did happen and people need
>answers. Without anything to latch onto, I think some people will continue
>to blame Asperger's and Autism. Our fight isn't over yet. Even after this
>tragedy has been pushed to the back of our collective minds, we still have
>a long way to go to find acceptance and understanding from people who think
>there's something wrong with us. And what is this group for if not to
>provide us with a place to speak openly to people who can understand us,
>because they are like us? Let's not discourage this open conversation, but
>embrace it as a way of finding our voices and taking a stand when we
>otherwise would not have the courage to do so.
>On Dec 19,[masked]:32 AM, "scott harris" <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>> i dont see the need to continue to have a discussion on the conniticut
>> shooting unless you find some information on the victims that you would
>> like to post as a way of rememberance towards them the news media, all
>> medical professionals etc have all 100% said that aspergers had nothing to
>> do with this killing and people with aspergers are not harmful or violent
>> etc
>>
>> --- On *Wed, 12/19/12, scott harris <[address removed]>* wrote:
>>
>>
>> From: scott harris <[address removed]>
>> Subject: Re: [aspergers-81] Connecticut Shooting
>> To: [address removed]
>> Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 6:19 AM
>>
>> is pierre abatt your real name you were born with or did you change your
>> name/
>>
>> --- On *Wed, 12/19/12, Pierre Abbat <[address removed]>* wrote:
>>
>>
>> From: Pierre Abbat <[address removed]>
>> Subject: Re: [aspergers-81] Connecticut Shooting
>> To: [address removed]
>> Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 4:24 AM
>>
>> A couple more articles:
>>
>> http://www.natura...­
>> http://www.natura...­
>>
>> Pierre
>> --
>> ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by Pierre Abbat ([address removed]) from The
>> Charlotte Asperger's Syndrome Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Pierre Abbat, visit his/her member profile:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>
>> As they are sent
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> In one daily email
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
>> [address removed] <http://mc/compose...­ removed]>)
>> This message was sent by scott harris ([address removed]) from The
>> Charlotte Asperger's Syndrome Meetup Group<http://www.meetup...;­
>> .
>> To learn more about scott harris, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
>> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
>> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>>
>>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
>> [address removed])
>> This message was sent by scott harris ([address removed]) from The
>> Charlotte Asperger's Syndrome Meetup Group<http://www.meetup...;­
>> .
>> To learn more about scott harris, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
>> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
>> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>>
>>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]<#13b­b[masked]a5b1_>|
>> [address removed]
>>
Very well said and thoughtful January.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy