Needs a location
Part 2 of 3 - Observational Astronomy Workshop:
In this workshop I'll be providing the basics of observational astronomy including topics such as:
- How to effectively read and use star charts (including finding the coordinates of any object).
- Star chart orientation - what telescope companies and books don't tell you
- Understanding star/object brightness/magnitude
- How to calculate magnification and true field of view and why this matters
- Why field of view circles are your key to mastering starhopping
- Observational astronomy targets - what to view beyond the popular targets and why this is critical to keeping your motivated and interested
During this session I'll also be transferring to you a variety of astronomy quick reference guides that I've created that will enhance your learning and journey.
Below is the link you'll need:
Look forward to seeing everyone soon :)