addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Atheists Meetings Message Board › Philosophy Club Dec. 27th meeting is CANCELLED

Philosophy Club Dec. 27th meeting is CANCELLED

Roger S.
user 7395918
New York, NY
Hi,

I am canceling tonight's meeting. I just went downstairs to make copies for the meeting (around the corner from me) and seeing the crosswalks and street conditions first hand realize that it would be very very difficult (if not dangerous) for most people.

I will reschedule the meeting sometime soon.

Stay warm and healthy

Roger

917-363-7470