addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 91
I'd like to take a least one trip this summer and if possible two!!! I'm excited. I need your help in letting me know when we should do these trips and who wants to go.

Trip One
Chicago museum of science and industry

Trip Two
Creation Museum

If you are interested in coming lets discuss the best dates.

Thanks
Rick

oh and Stephanie....PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i win) ;)
Rick T
exrev
Carmel, IN
Post #: 92
i know there are people out there who want to go.