addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Developers - ADEV Message Board › Sr. Java Developers, Java Developers, Java Architects-NOW HIRING!

Sr. Java Developers, Java Developers, Java Architects-NOW HIRING!

A former member
Post #: 2
Several Java related roles open for the New Orleans area. I am interesting in speaking to anyone that is willing to relocate and relocation will be covered! This is a large corporate, Fortune 10, company.

Contact me directly at the link above with questions or inquiries! I'm happy to send job descriptions in full to anyone interested and discuss the company. This is truly an exceptional opportunity!

Email me for more information!