addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group Atlanta Message Board › Friday Meeting about a Possible Joomla Day Atlanta

Friday Meeting about a Possible Joomla Day Atlanta

Steve
user 6764235
Bradenton, FL
Hi everyone,

On Friday afternoon at 4 pm we're going to have a virtual meeting about a possible Joomla Day Atlanta.

We haven't 100% decided to hold a Joomla Day but we're looking into it.

Possible dates are in the fall of 2013 or the spring of 2014.

If you'd like to be involved in the discussion, send an email to steve@ostraining.com and I'll send you an invite.

Regards

Steve
A former member
Post #: 8
If everyone who was on the call would email me at beth@3by400.com, I will share the folder and notes with you.