addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group Atlanta Message Board › Joomla Developer for Atlanta location for a 2 month contract.

Joomla Developer for Atlanta location for a 2 month contract. Help me find! vinodj@symbiountech.com ph: 770-408-0332

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi

We need a Joomla Developer for Atlanta location for a 2 month contract. I don’t have any more details but it is an immediate start. Please let me know if you can help finding someone for this position. This is with our direct client.

Regards,

Vinod Raj

Direct 770-408-0332
Email: vinodj@symbiountech.com
Symbioun Technologies, Inc, 4501 Circle 75 Pkwy, Suite D4200, Atlanta, Georgia
www.symbiountech.com Certified Minority Business Enterprise
IM: ihelp_professionalswin@yahoo.com; vinraj@live.com http://www.linkedin.c...­

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.