addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group Atlanta Message Board › Need help with Joomla site

Need help with Joomla site

A former member
Post #: 1
I am on the Board of a Not-for-Profit Journalist organization. We have a website that was create for us using Joomla. The Baltimore, MD based company that set it up for us, no longer has their Joomla expert, so we are looking for help locally.

We want to update to the latest CK Editor (I think that's what it's called), and we need help managing our membership database.

I have more details, but this is the basics.

Thanks for any help.

MARIO
A former member
Post #: 10
Mario - what is it that you need specifically?