addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › This friday's details

This friday's details

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Happy NYE!!
We're going to start 2013 off right this friday with the Happy Hour Atl Pros style!
The energy is good and we're going to have a great time on friday.
The happy hour starts at 6 and I will be there at 6 on the dot.

We will be in the couches section to the right when you walk off of the elevator(its a loft style lounge)
We will also have Atl Pros wristbands to signify who is in the group.

Food: Grilled lobster, shrimp and wings on the patio
Drinks: $3 wine, $5 long island, $5 ciroc, $5 martinis

I look forward to seeing all of you on friday!
Ken

As a reminder of our no show courtesy, I dont want to do a no show policy, it takes time, effort and sometimes money to setup events, please attend if u can.

Indigo bar and lounge
619 edgewood ave
atlanta ga
JJ L.
user 8581357
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 6
Look forward to attending any events when I am in town Jan 17/18th-Thanks. Joyce