addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Tomorrow's Details - Happy Hour - Aurum Lounge

Tomorrow's Details - Happy Hour - Aurum Lounge

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
What's up PROFESSIONALS!!!

I know I say it all the time ....but I LOVE THIS GROUP!!! Y'all have me cracking up...

Welcome to all of the new members..don't worry about coming SOLO, we're a group of solos that come together and have a good time...you'll be right at home once you arrive.

Someone will be at or near the entrance to greet you and give you an ATL PROS wristband, which denotes who is in the group as well as the extra specials we normally get.

over 150 on the RSVP..its gonna be a good time!!!

Live Band...Live DJ...Complimentary H'ordearves(buffet)...(however you spell it..you know what i mean)

The address for Aurum is on peachtree but its actually a side street..its on the street next to Taco Mac and directly next to the Mexican spot.  I think its 8th Street, but I'll tell you for sure tomorrow when I arrive early.

Parking is along Jupiter and the parking garage behind Taco Mac.

If you have any questions, let me know

See u tomorrow!!!

Ken