addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › THIS FRIDAY!! - Celebration & Cinco de Mayo Jumpoff

THIS FRIDAY!! - Celebration & Cinco de Mayo Jumpoff

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
What's up Pros!!

I hate I missed the walk, I was out of town, but looks like you all had a fun time.

Thanks again Rosilen for organizing!

Let's get everyone out this Friday for our 2000 Member Celebration!!!!  Chris was the 2000th Member...Chris find me on Friday, I got your first round!!

AND its the startoff of Cinco de Mayo weekend and they're calling it "Tres de Mayo".

**Bring out the Sombreros**.... I'm not even jokin..I'm going have a big a** sombrero on...If you can get one, wear it!!!

We'll have some extra Margarita specials to help!!

AND We're celebrating a few bdays!!!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!

whewwww  Friday is gonna be crazyyyyyy like only the ATL PROS can do!!!

RSVP-- http://www.meetup.com/atlpros/events/104855102/­

Ken