addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Professionals Nite Out Message Board › Business Spotlights

Business Spotlights

Ken
user 13669666
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
What's up Professionals!

Welcome to all of the new members!!

It's looking like Friday night is going to be another AMAZING ATL PROS TAKEOVER!!  Almost 300 on the rsvp!!!

We always have a great time at Fins!

WHO'S GOT THEIR SOMBRERO???  The margaritas are callin now!!

Happy Bday Tiffany!!!!      Happy Bday Yolanda!!!

RSVP >> http://www.meetup.com/atlpros/events/104855102/­

BUSINESS SPOTLIGHTS

As previously stated, we will start highlighting businesses of members in our group.  It's all about networking, helping each other and supporting.  If you wish to have your business sent out next time, please email me with "Business Spotlight" in the subject and with exactly what you want sent out.

**Let's support each other**

**Antonio Hicks**

Hicks Law Firm-Atlanta, where we provide legal representation in various areas of law. Our services include Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury. We provide assistance to a multitude of counties throughout Georgia. You can contact us at (404) 447-1311 and please take time to visit our website to learn more about our firm.

Visit our Website: http://www.HicksLawFi...­.

**Akini Victor**

What we do is promote an 8 week challenge. Since most people have something about themselves that they will like to change physically, it totally justifies the massive growth for our challenge internationally. My team and I have started moving here from NY to capture as much of the Atlanta market as we possibly can. So I thank you for making is a part of your publication.
The pages I suggest you use are: pg. 3, 12 & 13 followed with info to contact me directly. Akinivictor.com - (678) 824-2723

**Jimi Hendrix**

For all of your digital media needs.