addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Meditation and Reiki Circle Message Board › New organizer

New organizer

Dawn S.
user 8235911
Group Organizer
Watchung, NJ
Dear Members,

My name is Dawn Steller. I am a Certified Reiki Master/Teacher and the new organizer of this group.
A big Thank You to Nina Dixon for organizing the group up until now.
I am already an organizer of a related group, ATMA-HOME Reiki and Meditation Circle.
Please take a look at what I have been doing with this group. http://www.meetup.com...­
At every meeting we meditate, and also have discussions of various topics. Over the past year, we studied the seven chakras and learned several breathing techniques. We also watch movies and do other interesting things within the group.

I would be very happy to welcome you at our next group meetup.
I look forward to meeting all of you.

Blessings,
Dawn