addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Web Developer Lunch Message Board › Lead Developer - Contract - Angular (or maybe Backbone) web app

Lead Developer - Contract - Angular (or maybe Backbone) web app

Jonathon M.
user 36668172
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hey all,

I'm starting a rewrite of a large-scale JavaScript application and need a lead developer. I coded the v1 a couple years ago, and looking for someone else to be the primary developer on the next iteration. Considering Angular - but would be open to input on framework selection. Awesome client, great hourly rate, all the trendy new technologies.

Give me a shout if you're interested. jonathon@goodattheinternet.com

Over and out,
Jonathon