addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Auckland iOS Meetup Message Board › Thank you for coming along last night

Thank you for coming along last night

Karl von R.
karlvr
Group Organizer
Auckland, NZ
Thank you all for coming; last night certainly cemented that we need to keep these going each month. Thank you very much to Dan & Tom for their Core Data presentation - it's so valuable to hear about people's experiences implementing technologies (especially on weighty projects). Thanks also to Elliot for his impromptu social engineering demo and for showing us Converse. Please get in touch if you would like to share anything or present about / demo / something (or just sell a copy of an app).

I hope everyone enjoyed the new combination of pizza and beer. We are interested if anyone would like to sponsor some pizza and beer. I reckon it's about $250 to cover everything. You know where to find me.