6.7Km - Road Running via Rose Garden and Tamaki Drive
Mostly flat route with not many roads to cross.
Map of the run - Use PC site for full outline of route
• 17:50 - Meet on the pavement by Pier 4 ferry terminal. Take time to meet everyone and warm-up.
• 18:00 - Start run
• 18:45 - Approximate end at Pier 4
Starting from Pier 4 we will head up towards Parnell Park via Tamaki Drive, with a detour up and down the Ferguson Walkway. Quick loop around the Parnell baths and gardens before returning via Tamaki Drive.
Things to note:
• This is a social group so we'll try to keep the group together when running.
• The route may not show properly on mobile. Use PC site to see full route, including footpaths / park routes used.
• There will be steps as we cross a bridge and a walkway.
• Some big roads to cross. Take care when crossing roads. We might run a little further to cross via a pedestrian crossing.
• There will be no place provided to keep your stuff. If you have a bag you will have to run with it.
• Please check for updates. Run maybe cancelled in case of very bad weather.
See you there.