Downtown , Auckland
7Km / Map of the route - See PC site for exact route
• 18:05 - Meet on the pavement by Pier 4 ferry terminal. Take time to meet everyone and warm-up.
• 18:15 - Start run
• 18:50/19:00 - Approximate end of run at Pier 4
Starting from Pier 4 we will head up towards Silo Park before taking the route to St Marys Bay. We will run all the way to the end of Westhaven drive to get great views of Auckland harbour. Heading back the same way, you either have the option to stop at Victoria Park (5.5Km total) or back to Pier 4 (7Km)
Things to note:
• This is a social group so we'll try to keep the group together when running.
• This run is step free access from beginning until the end of Westhaven drive.
• There is only one road to cross right at the beginning which we will walk. After that the only roads to cross are semi-pedestrianized / zebra crossings. Please be careful of cars coming out from driveways, especially between Silo Park and St Marys Bay.
• There will be no place provided to keep your stuff. If you have a bag you will have to run with it.
• Please check for updates. Run maybe cancelled in case of very bad weather.
See you there.
View from the end of Westhaven Drive