addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Aussie Meetup (for Australians in New York) Message Board › Looking for a room in a share apartment

Looking for a room in a share apartment

Sinead A.
user 68124902
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I'm a 31 year old professional female looking to find a place to live in Manhattan. My budget is around 1500. I'm very relaxed and happy with a place where everyone is respectful but likes to have a little fun.
Can anyone recommend a place?
Would love some help as I'm struggling a bit.
Thanks
Sinead