The new year is on us. I don't know about you, but I have made all sorts of mistakes and bad choices that I need to fix.
• Do you need to make a resolution to follow at your job?
• Do you resolve to get a new job?
• Do you resolve to automate something?
• Do you resolve to turn a machine in to code?
• Do you resolve not to be Brent?
• Do you resolve to explain to Austin Devops why Opscode changed its name to Chef? :-)
What ever _your_ resolution come ready to tell us about it in this format:
• 2 to 3 minutes.
• Problem statement
• Resolution that solves the problem
• Short justification
We're also excited to be bringing Ken Stark from http://reglue.org to the meetup. Reglue is a nonprofit org that recycles computers to those who would not easily afford them. They're currently in need of working laptops and USB wireless adaptors and USB DVD/CD drives. Ken will be able to accept donations on the night of this type of gear and you can talk to him about other gear ( such as desktops ) that you might want to donate.
The rest of the evening will be simply mixing with those who share our problems/resolutions.
Please post your topic in the comments here. Generate interest. Get other excited.
See you in 2014!