addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Filmmakers Message Board › Seeking freelance videographers and editors

Seeking freelance videographers and editors

Derick
user 4059289
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! My name is Derick Joe and I work for an in-house video production department for a major real estate company in Austin, TX. We produce training and education videos for the real estate industry. We're currently looking to expand our freelance pool due to the volume of projects we have here. We're looking to talk to any videographers and editors who may be interested in receiving work from us. These are paying projects. If interested, please respond back with your contact information and a link to your reel, if available. We welcome any skill level since we have a variety of projects. We edit on Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects, but welcome other editing and graphic packages. Thanks!

-Derick Joe
A former member
Post #: 1
My name is David Patterson. My phone number is 512-694-7360. You can check out my equipment, and some of my music videos at http://www.bthstudios...­. I have shot and edited many other videos. I work with Final Cut Studio. I'm sure I can handle any project you have.