addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin German Language Meetup Group Message Board › Anybody interested in trying out Easy Tiger for a Meetup?

Anybody interested in trying out Easy Tiger for a Meetup?

Ulf K.
Ulf
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Post #: 59
Easy Tiger a new quasi-German beer and bakery shop on 6th St, just west of I-35 - the space that Habana Bar used to occupy on 709 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701.

I just had lunch there for the first time earlier today - they keep 30 beers on tap and offer an assortment of German-inspired sausages, plates and what have you. I thought it wasn't half bad - somewhat rustic interior and a secluded back patio by the creek.
Anna
user 8848058
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Die Beschreibung kommt mir anziehend vor...
RogerAtx
user 10869278
Austin, TX
Post #: 33
Hört sich ganz passend an. Los.